The bahar andar Grizzly Feeder can handle large feed rates with coarse blasted rock and also the material impact from dump trucks or wheel loaders. Its step height and tapered grizzly bars eliminate pegging and enhances the efficiency of separation.
- Counter unbalanced electric motor drive.
- Hardened steel replaceable grizzly cartridge sections.
- High manganese steel replaceable tapered grizzly bars with cartridge type arrangement for effective scalp and bypass material to relieve the crusher.
- Impact areas are covered with high wear resistant replaceable liners.
- Modular vibrator with cardan shaft design comes with easy maintenance, excellent durability and adjustable stroke.
|DESCRIPTION||UNIT||AVGF 940 V2||AVGF 1142 V2||AVGF 1344 V2||AVGF 1353 V2||AVGF 1661 V2|
|Feed Size (Max.)||mm||450||700||900||900||1200|
|Grizzly Area (WxL)||mm||900x1200||1100x1500||1300x1400||1300x2100||1600x2600|
|Scalp Screening Area (WxL)||mm||740x840||850x1000||900x1240||1240x1800||1590x1940|
|Grizzly Bar Material||Replaceable wear resistant material prevents clogging and packing|
|Mounting Type (optional)||Skid|
|Drive Mechanism||Electrical unbalanced motors||Modular Vibrator|
*Details may vary based on application
Note: All the above technical details may vary at any time during engineering process & design development