The Gyratory Cone Crusher delivers increased capacity with reduced maintenance and downtime. It guarantees trouble-free operation in varying feed conditions with a high reduction ratio. It has large and stable feed opening, steep cavity and effective strokes.
- High crushing performance and low operational costs.
- Constant feed opening crushing chamber. Large feed opening to match application and field adjustable crushing stroke.
- Removable top shell liner, advanced automation system for CSS adjusting.
- Two piece concave system, Increased bottom shell product discharge area.
- Spider bush eliminates capacity loss caused with plain bearing wear. Quiet operation.
|Feed Opening (Max.)||mm||Extra Coarse (450)/Coarse (360)|
|(inch)||Extra Coarse (17.7)/Coarse (14.2)|
|Mounting Type (optional)||Skid|
|Deign Type||Bush Type|
|Lubrication||Pressurized oil & grease|
|Construction||High Grade Carbon Steel Casting|
*Details may vary based on application.